- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
DSLR | Video Skills—Adorama Photography TV
AdoramaTV Presents DSLR Video Tips with Richard Harrington. Join Rich as he explains how to put together a time-lapse shot.
In this episode you will learn what essential gear you will need when preparing to shoot time-lapse photography. Then, follow along as Rich guides you through how to set the camera so that you can ensure fantastic images for your post-production process in this exclusive AdoramaTV video.
When preparing to shoot at sunset for time-lapse photography, it is important to take the time to find the perfect time and location, ensure your safety, set the camera, test the shots, and then sit back and let the camera sit without any interruption. Being prepared and understanding these steps will make all the difference in your compelling time-lapse project.
Related Products at Adorama
- Nikon D800 Digital SLR
- Nikon MB-D12, Multi Battery Power Pack / Grip for D800 Digital Camera
- Canon TC-80N3 Timer Remote Control
- Hahnel Giga T Pro 300' Wireless Shutter Release Timer Remote for Sony DSLR
- Manfrotto 055CX3 CF Tripod-3 Section
- Manfrotto 055CXPRO3 Carbon Fiber Tripod 3-Section
- Sunbounce Sandbag
- Steadicam Saddle Bag-Sand Bag/Portfolio
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center