- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Exploring Photography — AdoramaTV
Mark Wallace shows how to automate Lightroom to run a Photo Booth for event photography.
In this episode, made exclusively for AdoramaTV, Mark Wallace shows you how to automate your Adobe Lightroom 4 to process incoming photos from your photo booth. The video is a follow-up to Add Fun to Event and Wedding Photography: Create a Photo Booth Join Mark as he explains how to automatically stylize the photos, and put them in a slideshow that can be played on a big screen.
These tips are great for corporate parties or events, but also wedding photographers can use this to promote their work and sell more images at the reception!
Related Products at Adorama
Buy the stuff Mark Wallace uses in this video so you can create your own photo booth!
- Epson ES3000 Ultra Portable Projector Screen
- Pyle 43x57" Motorized Projector Screen, 4:3 Aspect Ratio
- Pyle 39x69" Manual Projector Screen, 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Epson Duet Ultra Portble Projection Screen
- Pyle PRJLE55 High-Definition LED Widescreen Projector with Up to 100" Viewing Screen
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4
- Apple 15.4-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S Nikkor Lens
- Benro A2690TBH1 Travel Angel Aluminum Tripod
- PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver
- PocketWizard N90M3ACCND Nikon 10 Pin Remote Pre-Trigger Cable
- Savage Nucor, Plain Uncoated Foam Mount Board, 48x96", Pack of 12 Boards
- Tether Tools Aero Table, Master Edition Portable Computer Tethering Platform, 22x16
- Matthews Low Boy Junior Double Riser Stand with Wheels
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom V4
- Tether Tools TetherPro 15' USB 2.0 A Male to Mini-B 5 Pin Gold Plated Cable, High-Visibility Orange
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
Get more wedding and event photography tips for professional photographers