- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Adorama TV- Take and Make Great Photography
Watch as Gavin Hoey takes a regular cassette tape and creates a stunning image in a few simple steps.
Adorama TV presents Take and Make Great Photography with Gavin Hoey. The polarizing filter is possibly one of the most useful things you can own as a photographer. In this video Gavin Hoey shows you how to use a circular polarizing filter to create amazing colors in clear plastic objects.
Then follow Gavin in to Photoshop where he combines the best parts of two images before adding a custom made retro texture to the final image
Can't see the video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Hoya 52mm Alpha Circular Polarizer Glass Filter
- Canon EOS 60D Digital SLR Camera
- Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Compact Macro AutoFocus Lens
- Vanguard Alta Pro 284 Carbon Tripod with SBH-100 Ball Head
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Image Editing Software for Macintosh
Learn More at the Adorma Learning Center