This week we take a look at the HonlPhoto Speed Snoot and the Gary Fong Lightsphere collapsible. Both products help you get better results from your speedlights.
Host Mark Wallace reflects on flash reflectors, bounces, diffusers and other modifiers that can turn your harsh on-camera flash into a flattering light source.
- HonlPhoto 8" Regular Speed Snoot
- HonlPhoto Speed Strap
- Canon Speedlite 580EX II
- Gary Fong Lightsphere Collapsible
- Pocket Wizard FlexTT5 Transceiver for Canon DSLR
- Pocket Wizard MiniTT1 Transmitter for Canon DSLR
- Creative Light LS-38 8' Standard Light Stand
Learn more at the Adorama Learning Center:
- Portable Flash Light Modifiers
- Multifaceted Reflectors Have Many Uses
- Assembling A Small Location Lighting Kit
- Setting up simple studio lighting – Adorama TV